Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Illustration Friday: Safari

"Beautiful World"
Collage Remix from 1940s - 1960s vintage and contemporary magazines, books
© Kerry Schofield


The natural world of flowers, clay, birds and butterflies -- what a beautiful world!

I found this image in a vintage magazine and have been wanting to use it for sometime. I love this photograph of an African girl with her beautiful smile. It seemed fitting to surround her with bright flowers and fauna.

You may also like this collage I did a few weeks ago for Illustration Friday:


3 comments:

  1. Great work Kerry! I particularly like the first one, so colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. The contrast between the gray scale and the vivid color is nicely handled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry, thanks for your comments.
    I missed seeing your wonderful IF Safari!
    But now I can tell you I like a lot.
    Very good job!

    ReplyDelete